Monday, November 15, 2010

Back once again with the renegade master

Looking back, my last post was August 20th, which is just about the time that I got serious studying for the PhD quals. Well, the good news is that I'm not dead, even though it seemed like it at times. The other good news is that I'll be updating regularly once more in the way that only a lazy ass with a camera can (photoblooooogs). The even better news is that this mother fucker passed his mother fucking quals.

Eat.

That.

Shit.

GT.

You can't haze me! I'm the king of this rap game (back to the ghetto mother fuckers, we gon' money it up, the king gon' turn it to smut). AHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, I'm done.

I'm in LA right now and my brother Jamie just got married. Seems like I'm up next on the hit list, which is a thought that I refuse to have at this point in time. The wedding was exactly what weddings should be; it was a heartfelt celebration of two of the straight up best people I know promising to love each other forever. When you have such a pure core to the celebration, how can it not be fun? Hint: impossible.

I'll update with photographic evidence of this (science!) when I get all the pictures from the various living cameras at the festivities collected into one album. Needless to say, it's been a great weekend.

Oh, and Nosaj Thing is still rad live, but he needs a new album bad. SPEAKING OF NEW ALBUMS:



Get it.

One last thing, I plan to do a brief recap of all the crazy shit that happened during quals study blackout. It's just as much to reassure myself that I don't suck as anything else. When you sit around staring at books and tests all day, you lose perspective in a bad way. Time to reperspectivise.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment